Submit only original scientific material, which has not been published as an article or have been accepted for publication (including manuscripts) in printed or electronic formats.
Abstracts must be submitted electronically via the conference website. No faxed or mailed abstracts will be accepted.
There are no exceptions to the deadline as the review period ensues immediately after the submission site closes.
- Regular Abstract Submission before 15th feb, 2021
- Late Breaking Abstract Submission before 22nd feb, 2021
Poster size for display must be 90×150 cm
- Enter the title in the “title” field. Don’t include it in the body of the abstract.
- Identifying information such as author or institution names should not be included in the title.
- There is a limit of 300 characters, including spaces, for the title of an abstract.
- Please use mixed case font (i.e. in initial capital/lower case, not all capitals) and proofread the title since it will be printed exactly as entered if selected for presentation at PSG 2021
- Please list all authors with their affiliations (institution, city and country).
- Please identify the presenting author.
- There is a limit of 3000 characters, including spaces, for the body of abstract submissions. Abstract titles, author names, author institutions, and information in tables and images do not count toward the 3000-character limit.
- Abstract text for original article should include:
- Results and
- For case report, it should include introduction and case description.
- Do not include references and key words in the abstract.
Tables and Figures:
- A maximum of 2 images can be included per abstract. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 2M. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. Graphs and images may be uploaded in JPG, PNG and GIF format only.
- When including a table it is recommended to save the table as an image and then upload it in to the abstract.
- Use the abbreviation in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Use italics only when appropriate (e.g., for the name of genus and species)
- To avoid character corruption, please use only Times New Roman font.
- Font size should be 10.
All abstracts will undergo review by Scientific Committee. The Committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted as oral or poster presentations with consideration to be given to the author’s preference.
Presenting author will be notified of the results of their abstracts via email. It is the responsibility of the presenting author to notify any co-authors of the decision.
Please submit your abstracts online in the abstract form given below: